AAUW Greater Naples Branch
The Vice President/Program shall:
- Chair the program committee and recruit committee members.
- Have responsibility for developing and implementing the programs at the branch meetings.
- Arrange for AV needs at the meeting.
- Have the responsibility for developing and implementing the Talks & Tours
- Act as assistant to the p
- Perform the duties of the President in all cases in which the president is unable to serve, and perform such further duties as the president may direct, with the approval of the executive committee or board. The Vice President shall assume the office of the president in the event of a vacancy in that office.
- May serve as a member of any committee, whenever designated by the president.