AAUW Greater Naples Branch
1. Chair the Bylaws/Policies Committee and recruit committee members.
2. Update the branch bylaws as requested by AAUW.
3. Review the branch bylaws and policies periodically to make sure they are up-to-date and follow the wishes of the branch.
4. Receive proposed amendments to the branch bylaws and policies from the board and branch members.
5. Propose amendments to bylaws and policies to conform to best practices.
6. Submit proposed amendments to AAUW Florida Bylaws chair for approval and to forward to AAUW.
7. Ensure that branch activities are in conformity with the branch bylaws and policies.
8. Work with each board member at the end of their term to ensure job description is up-to-date.